Frances in Germany

I studied for a little over one year in Paderborn Germany, from July 2005 to August 2006. These are my accounts of life in Germany. Enjoy the mishaps, spaniards, and super bees, I sure did!

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Endlich Sommer in Deutschland!

So after nothing but months and months of rain and snow (I'm talking like 10 months) summer has finally arrived. Nevermind the fact that I was still wearing a wool sweater on the first of June. Now it's really warm and sunny. So I finally have a chance to see the beautiful weather that I'm used to, and low and behold, I get sun poisoning. Fantastic. I was walking on saturday and after only and hour and a half in the sun, I was breaking out in bright red blotches and itching like I had the chicken pox. I guess I just have to be a little more careful in the sun now. Or at least until my package from mom arrives so I can use the sunblock she's sending! Anyway, hooray for sunshine (finally)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home