Frances in Germany

I studied for a little over one year in Paderborn Germany, from July 2005 to August 2006. These are my accounts of life in Germany. Enjoy the mishaps, spaniards, and super bees, I sure did!

Monday, May 22, 2006

Lübeck


Paco, Ivan, Maria, Maria, Mehek and I with a devil statue at a church in Lübeck.

We spent Thursday night in Lübeck. It was cool. It was a nice little town where we could walk around and see some really cool buildings. There are tons of churches in Lübeck but I only took pictures of a few. We spent most of the early evening walking the city and taking pictures. Later at night we went to a little pub and had some drinks before heading off to a dance club. We all had a really good time there because entrance was only 5 euros per person, but women got to drink up to 20 euros for free. This meant that we kept getting beer for the guys. It also meant that I was pretty tipsy before I left. In the morning we all packed up, piled back into cars and headed off to spend the day in Hamburg before going to Copenhagen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home