Frances in Germany

I studied for a little over one year in Paderborn Germany, from July 2005 to August 2006. These are my accounts of life in Germany. Enjoy the mishaps, spaniards, and super bees, I sure did!

Monday, May 22, 2006

Hamburg


Most of the spaniards and a specialty shop in Hamburg

In Hamburg, we parked the cars and just walked around the city taking pictures for about 3 or 4 hours. It was nice to be by the water. I didn’t realize how much I miss being near water until I was around it again. For future reference, I must live somewhere warm near the water when I’m done with school. Spain sounds nice…;) After sightseeing (and getting lost for an hour), we got back in the cars and headed to Copenhagen.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

we are all the "fucking spanish people" hehehe ;) how goods old days!!

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home