Frances in Germany

I studied for a little over one year in Paderborn Germany, from July 2005 to August 2006. These are my accounts of life in Germany. Enjoy the mishaps, spaniards, and super bees, I sure did!

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Big Plans

So as of late I've been spending my time booking reservations. Tomorrow I will fly to Prague. I will be there from Wednesday until next Monday. The original plan was to only be there for two or three days, but it was much cheaper to fly on Monday, so it's actually the same price to return on Friday as it was to return on Monday, so naturally, I chose to stay longer. Then on tuesday, wednesday and thrusday I'm in Paderborn. On friday of next week I am on my way to Oktoberfest then I'm on my way back to Paderborn on Saturday night (just a quick beer festival is all we have time for) then on Sunday I join a group of foreign students on a trip to Berlin for the day of German Unity, and I will not return until Monday. Needless to say, I'll be a bit busy for the next two weeks. I probably won't be able to update until at least two weeks from today. And even then, I'll be so tired that I may not get to it for a few days. Excitement is in the works, I just have to be patient now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home