Frances in Germany

I studied for a little over one year in Paderborn Germany, from July 2005 to August 2006. These are my accounts of life in Germany. Enjoy the mishaps, spaniards, and super bees, I sure did!

Monday, August 15, 2005

Getting it started

Ok, I've been meaning to re-start my blog for a while now. I was inspired by my brother who now also has a blog. It was kind of a kick in the butt to get it moving on my site. Anyway, it's going now and it has the same address as the old one so no one will get lost trying to find it. I have a lot of stories to publish already, but my internet access it limited in my German dorm room, so I'm looking for an apartment with internet access. That is today's adventure...weeding through roommate ads. fun. But it's better than knowing I'm forever confined to a closet of a room with no web access, and don't get me started on the kitchen and fridge problems...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You go girl, no one, but no one puts you in a closet without internet right?

2:15 PM  
Blogger Frances said...

That's Right!

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home