Frances in Germany

I studied for a little over one year in Paderborn Germany, from July 2005 to August 2006. These are my accounts of life in Germany. Enjoy the mishaps, spaniards, and super bees, I sure did!

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Madagascar auf Deutsch

I saw my first film in german. I went to the theater in the Libori Gallery (a little mall downtown) with my friend Sabrina and some of her friends. The movie was so funny! Even when I didn't understand the words, I could still understand the story because it was animated. I laughed so hard I almost cried. I highly recommend it to anyone interested in going to the theater. I think the last movie that made me laught like that was one of the Shreck movies. I'm glad I started with something easy to understand because I think some of the films that are about to come out will be a bit more difficult. I can see some films in English, but that's just not as cool. I want to see them all in German. Though, I think something like Sin City will be to difficult for me to follow in german. Anyway, go see Madagascar! I had a great time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home